360Glitz.com







« | »

Cristiano Ronaldo Won’t Face Charges In Rape Case

By | July 22, 2019 | Football

Last updated on December 26th, 2019 at 01:07 pm

Clark County District Attorney’s Office has announced that Cristiano Ronaldo will not be charge over rape allegation that was made by an American woman Kathryn Mayorga in September 2018.

According to reports, the woman claims the footballer raped her in an hotel room in Las Vegas in June 2009, but CR7 denied the claim.

The former Real Madrid player said: “Rape was an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and I believe in“.

A statement released by the office’s antoney on Monday read: “Based upon a review of the information presented at this time, the allegations of sexual assault against Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Therefore, no charges will be forthcoming.

FOLLOW THE TREND: oronavirus Updates – Covid-19 Cases & Live Updates

It was also reported that in 2009, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department received a call from a woman who said she had been sexually assaulted. But while speaking to detectives at the time, the woman said she knew the person who she claimed assaulted her, but she refused to identify him and would also not say where the attack happened.

As a result of that, police were unable to conduct any meaningful investigation as they were unable to visit the location of the crime or impound vital forensic evidence.

The investigation was originally closed ten years ago but reopened in August shortly before the woman filed a civil lawsuit in September last year.

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR INSTANT UPDATES (CLICK TO JOIN)

Tags: , ,

0 Responses

Leave a Reply

« | »